Here's how Leftover Watermelon Recipe - Watermelon Rind Curry may also help you in weight loss
Weight administration wants fixed efforts. If you're somebody trying to shed some extra kilos then you could at all times be on your toes. Watching your calorie intake and in addition sticking to a balanced eating regimen is the key to an efficient weight reduction routine. It becomes actually hectic to strike that proper steadiness between taste and well being and due to this fact, we have to discover an in-between solution the place taste meets health.
Don’t fear it is not difficult in any respect. You just want to decide on the precise components. Like Proteins! As you already have to be knowing, protein is the constructing block of cell and is accountable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle groups. Additionally it is a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein food regimen will assist you to in dropping pounds effectively
Before you jump to Leftover Watermelon Recipe - Watermelon Rind Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. Another thing I want to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this article we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties shedding weight you are in addition going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. Because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is really great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people that are trying to lose weight quicker. And of course because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an incredibly short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover watermelon recipe - watermelon rind curry recipe. You can have leftover watermelon recipe - watermelon rind curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Watermelon Recipe - Watermelon Rind Curry:
- Take 2 cup Chopped Watermelon Rind
- Use 1 1/2 cup Water
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Oil
- Get 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds / Rai
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Jeera
- Use 1/4 tsp Asafetida / Hing
- Get 2 tsp Grated Garlic
- Provide 1 tsp Green Chilli Paste
- Provide 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi
- Prepare 1/2 tsp &1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder / Lal mirchi
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- You need 1/2 tsp Salt
- You need 2 tsp Chopped Coriander Leaves 2 tsp
Instructions to make Leftover Watermelon Recipe - Watermelon Rind Curry:
- Take few Watermelon outer covering sticks and start peeling off the Green portion of it.
- Then chop Watermelon Rind into small pieces and keep aside.
- In a heating pan add 2 tablespoon of Oil and allow to heat.
- Then add ½ tsp of Mustard seeds, ½ tsp of Cumin Seeds, ¼ tsp of Hing, 2 tsp of grated Garlic, 1 tsp of Green Chilli Paste, ¼ tsp of Turmeric Powder (Haldi), ¾ tsp of Red Chilli Powder, ¼ tsp of Garam Masala and sauté the spices for half a minute.
- Then add 2 cup of chopped Watermelon Rind pieces and mix well.
- Furthermore, add ½ tsp of Salt, 1 ½ cup of Water and stir for few seconds.
- Cover the lid and simmer on low flame for 10 Min or until Watermelon Rind is cooked well.
- Lastly add 2 tsp of chopped Coriander Leaves and serve hot.
- Step by Step
If you find this Leftover Watermelon Recipe - Watermelon Rind Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.