Find all the perfect Goan fish curry recipes on the web within the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether you are on the lookout for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Goan fish curry , one can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Goan fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan fish curry recipe. To make goan fish curry you only need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Goan fish curry:
- You need 4 cardamom pods,seeds only
- You need 1 tsp coriander seeds
- You need 2 tsp mustard seeds
- Get 2 tbsp grated unsweetened coconut
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Use 1 large onion, chopped
- You need 4 cloves garlic,crushed
- Use 2 tsp ginger,chopped
- Take 2 mild red chilies
- Get 1 tsp each ground cumin,turmeric,paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 2 tsp tamarind paste
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Provide 580 ml coconut milk
- You need 680 g firm - fleshed white fish fillets,cut into 4 - inch pieces
- You need 1 small potato,peeled and diced quite small
- Get 12 large prawns, peeled and deveined
- You need 4 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- You need 2 tomatoes,chopped to serve
Instructions to make Goan fish curry:
- In small saucepan over medium heat, dry -fry the cardamom seeds, coriander seeds and mustard seeds,until they begin to jump.Remove from heat, tip into a mortar and grind to a powder with the pestle.set aside.Add the coconut to the saucepan and toast until golden brown.remove from heat and set aside.In a medium frying pan,heat the oil and cook the onion for 5 minutes.Add garlic,ginger,chilies,cumin,turmeric,paprika, garam masala and cook for 2 minutes.Tip in the ground spices,
- Toasted coconut and tamarind paste.Transfer to the slow cooker,and add the coconut milk.Stir together to combine.Place the fish and potato in the sauce, cover and cook on low for 4 hours.Thirty minutes before the end of cooking time,add the prawns and stir gently to coat in sauce.Before serving,adjust the seasoning as needed,stir in the coriander and garnish with chopped tomatoes.
If you find this Goan fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.