Discover all the best Thai Chicken Curry recipes on the net in the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether you're on the lookout for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Thai Chicken Curry , you can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many people do not realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. Another thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
For individuals who have difficulties losing weight you’re additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight a lot easier. Because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for men and women that are trying to drop some weight quicker. Not to mention because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
There is currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can have thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- You need 1 med/large yellow onion, diced small
- Get 1-1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- You need 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger)
- Provide 2 tsp ground coriander
- Get 2 cans (13 oz) coconut milk (Unsweetened)
- Use 1 cup shredded carrots
- Get 1-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- You need 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- Provide 1/2 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- You need 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- You need 1 tbsp lime juice
- Take 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped for garnish
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly.
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed.
- Serve alone or over rice.
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.