Find all the most effective Kerala coconut fish curry recipes on the web within the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Kerala coconut fish curry , one can find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Kerala coconut fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala coconut fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that is among the best meats out there. You probably already know this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish twice every week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala coconut fish curry recipe. You can cook kerala coconut fish curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala coconut fish curry:
- You need 1/2 kg Fish (mackrel) -
- Prepare As needed Coconut oil
- Get 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Get 1/2 shell Grated Coconut
- You need 9 Shallots
- Get 3 sprig Curry leaves
- Use 1 tsp Turmeric powder -
- Prepare 2 tbsp Kashmiri Chilli powder -
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp Fenugreek power
- Use 2-3 Kodam puli soak for 5min
- Provide To tste Salt
Instructions to make Kerala coconut fish curry:
- Clean the fish and keep aside.
- Soak the Kodam puli in warm water and keep aside.
- In a mixer add the grated coconut along with turmeric powder, chilli powder, Fenugreek powder and salt. Add some water and grind it to a fine paste.
- Mix the ground ingredients along with the soaked Kodam puli in a pan. Transfer the pan onto the stove and leave it on low flame to cook for about 10min.
- Add the fish pieces and bring it to boil for about 10min.
- In another small pan heat some coconut oil and add mustard seed, chopped shallots and curry leaves. Fry till it turns brown. Then pour it in the fish curry and gently stir.
- Kerala coconut fish curry is ready. Let the curry remain in the pan for a few hours allowing the spices to seep into the fish.
If you find this Kerala coconut fish curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.