Find all the best Baked ratatouille recipes on the net within the one cease site that's cooking information. Whether or not you're in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Baked ratatouille , you can see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Baked ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans may not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the bad effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. You can cook baked ratatouille using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked ratatouille:
- Get 1 cup tomato puree
- Use 1/2 onion, diced
- Prepare 2 clove garlic, minced
- Get 1 tsp thyme
- Provide 1/2 tsp pepper
- You need 1/2 salt
- You need 4 thin slices swiss cheese, low fat is fine
- You need 1 skinny unpeeled eggplant, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds.
- Provide 1 unpeeled yellow squash, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds
- Take 1 unpeeled zucchini, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds
- Use 1 green pepper, cored and sliced into 1/4" rounds
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Use 1 goat cheese, for serving (optional)
Steps to make Baked ratatouille:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 7"x10" pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour tomato puree into bottom of pan and sprinkle with onion, thyme, salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Stir lightly.
- Layer cheese over tomato mixture.
- Arrange vegetable slices in dish, overlapping prettily. Drizzle olive oil over top and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper.
- Cover with parchment paper and bake 1 hour, or until veggie slices appear soft but not mushy.
- Serve with a tablespoon of goat cheese, if desired.
If you find this Baked ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.