Discover all the very best Beefy Queso Dip recipes on the net in the one stop site that is cooking guide. Whether you're looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Beefy Queso Dip , you'll discover the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Beefy Queso Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Queso Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish during at least two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy queso dip recipe. To cook beefy queso dip you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beefy Queso Dip:
- Take and 1/2 lbs ground beef
- Prepare Large sweet onion chopped
- Provide granulated garlic
- Take regular Taco seasoning
- Prepare Water
- You need Slap ya mama Cajun seasoning
- Provide cans white queso blanco
- Use lb-7oz jar of salsa con queso
- Get can Rotel (I used Fire Roasted)
- You need Frito corn chips (Scoops)
Steps to make Beefy Queso Dip:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium high heat with the onions and add the cajun seasoning
- Make the taco seasoning according to the directions with water then add to beef mixture
- Add the can of Rotel but drain the liquid in the can first
- Cook the mixture DOWN making it thick this will take at least 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally
- Add both cans of white queso and stir until melted on medium to medium high heat
- Add the salsa con queso (you may not need the whole jar) just keep adding and stirring till you think it is the right consistency
- Heat the mixture until everything is melted together and bubbly taste it to see if it needs anything
- Take off heat and let it cool (try not to eat it all) then place in a Tupperware and chill in the fridge until you need it !!
- Serve WARM with the Scoops and you will get compliments !! ENJOY !! 😋😘😘😋
If you find this Beefy Queso Dip recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.