Discover all the best Fish thali Rice with Fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk recipes on the net in the one cease site that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Fish thali Rice with Fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk , you will find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Fish thali Rice with Fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish thali Rice with Fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using regularly. Another thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you can purchase and on this page we are going to be telling you why.
An additional amazing side effect of using this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by increasing your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for anyone has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people that are trying to lose weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also understand that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be related to it. Something you might or may not realize is that within an extremely short time frame there will be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish thali rice with fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk recipe. You can cook fish thali rice with fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk using 43 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish thali Rice with Fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk:
- Provide For fish curry
- Prepare 500 gm fish
- Prepare 2 medium size Onions
- Use 3 medium size tomatoes
- Take 1 Lemon size tamarind
- Get 3 tsp chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tsp coriander powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- Use 8 Methi(fenugreek) seeds
- You need 2 green chilli
- Provide 1 spring curry leaves
- You need 2-3 dried red chili
- Take 5 tbsp sesame oil
- You need 6 spring coriander leaves
- Use To taste salt
- You need For fish fry
- You need 500 gm fish
- You need 1/2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Provide 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Use 1 spring curry leaves chopped
- Provide 1/2 tsp saunf/fennel seeds
- Get to taste salt
- Provide as needed water
- Prepare as needed For frying oil
- You need 4 tsp For garnishing coriander leaves
- Use For cucumber spiced buttermilk
- Get 2 cups cucumber chopped
- Take 1 cup grated coconut
- Prepare 3-4 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp shahi jeera/cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1/4 cup sour curd
- Take 1/4 tsp mustard seed
- Take 3 dry red chilli
- You need 1 spring curry leaves
- You need 1 tsp oil
Steps to make Fish thali Rice with Fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk:
- For fish fry take all the ingredients mentioned in a plate except water and oil. Add water gradually and make a thick paste. Coat the fish slices one by one and set aside for half an hour. Meantime let's prepare fish curry and spiced buttermilk.
- For fish curry marinate the fish slices with 1 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt to taste. Set aside until the curry is ready.
- Keep the ingredients ready for the curry. Soak tamarind in hot water for 15 mins and extract the juice. Finely chop onions and tomatoes, slit green chilies.
- For spiced buttermilk peel the mangalore cucumber, remove the seed and chop into 1" cube. In a pan on medium flame cook the cucumber in water. As it will take time cook, we can prepare the fish curry meantime.
- In a kadai heat oil. Season with mustard, methi seeds, red chili, curry leaves. When it splutter add onions, green chili. Add oil salt for onions to cook faster. Saute until onions are soft.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add the chili, coriander, turmeric powder, salt(as required only for the curry as we added salt for fish). Saute for a minute.
- Add lil water and cook until oil oozes out. Add in extracted tamarind water.
- Add water as per required curry consistency and let it boil until oil oozes out
- Add the marinated fish slices and simmer for 6-8 minutes carefully stirring in between or by swirling the kadai. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and set aside for 20 minutes b4 serving.
- For buttermilk grind grated coconut along with green chili, meera, turmeric powder with little water as required to smooth paste. Add curd and blend to combine.
- Once the cucumber is cooked add the coconut paste, salt and cook on low flame until it just starts to boil.
- In seasoning pan heat oil, add mustard and let it splutter. Add curry leaves, red chilies and let it splutter. Add it to the buttermilk and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Finally in a pan on medium flame shallow fry the fishes in oil for 2 to 3 mins on each side. Remove onto a plate.
- Fish curry, fish fry and spiced buttermilk is ready to serve.
- Serve the fish thali and relish it.
If you find this Fish thali Rice with Fish curry fish fry and spiced buttermilk recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.