Get all one of the best Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry recipes on the net within the one stop place that's cooking guide. Whether or not you are in search of a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry , you can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood marinara in coconut red curry recipe. You can have seafood marinara in coconut red curry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry:
- Take 300 gram green mussels, cleaned and de-bearded
- Prepare 200 gram snapper fillet, diced 2 cm cubes
- Get 150 gram prawn, peeled
- You need 150 gram calamari
- Prepare 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- Get 4 tablespoon red curry paste (see my Curry Paste recipe)
- Use 3 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 2 tablespoon oil for sauting
Steps to make Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry:
- Heat oil in large pan and add curry paste. Stir for 2 minutes over heat or until fragrant.
- Add the mussels, cook, covered, for 2-3 minutes or until mussels open and then Add the other seafood to pan and coat well.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stock and sugar, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes until seafood is cooked through.
- Serve with rice and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- You can also serve with any bread that you like 👌
If you find this Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.