Discover all the perfect Methi Matar Aloo curry recipes on the net within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether or not you are on the lookout for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Methi Matar Aloo curry , you can see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Methi Matar Aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Matar Aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi matar aloo curry recipe. To cook methi matar aloo curry you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Matar Aloo curry:
- Get fresh peas
- Get kasuri methi
- Prepare potatoes
- Get onion
- Provide tomatoes
- Use garlic
- You need " piece grated tb ginger
- Provide Dry masale
- Provide salt
- Provide red chilli powder
- Use turmeric powder
- Use garam masala
- Use coriander seeds powder
- Use asafoetida
- Use cumin seeds
- Use Other
- Take sp cooking oil
- Take water
- Provide sp chopped coriander leaves
Steps to make Methi Matar Aloo curry:
- Wash, clean and chop peas, potato, ginger onion, garlic. Take 1/2 bowl of kasuri methi.
- Chop onion. Grate ginger garlic. Make puree of tomato by grating it.
- Now heat cooking oil in a cooler and add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put chopped onions and grated ginger garlic and saute till onion turn golden brown. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and coriander seeds powder and mix well. Add tomato puree. Cook on low flame till oil leaves the bottom.
- Now add Peas, potato and kasuri methi and mix well. Saute for 2 minutes. Add water and place the lid and cook till 5 whistles. Switch off the flame. Let pressure releases automatically.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves and serve with rice or chapatti.
If you find this Methi Matar Aloo curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.