Discover all the perfect Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipes on the web within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether you're looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) , you can see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. This is a terrific number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paalak paneer paratha (spinach and cottage cheese flatbread) recipe. You can have paalak paneer paratha (spinach and cottage cheese flatbread) using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread):
- Take For Outer Covering :
- Use 2 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- You need 2 tbs Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- Get 2 cups Tightly Packed Spinach Leaves (Paalak)
- Provide 6 Garlic Cloves
- You need 1 " Thick Ginger Knob
- Prepare 3 Spicy Green Chillies(To be adjusted as per preference)
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- You need 2 pinches Caraway Seeds (Owaa/Ajwain)
- Use 2 tbsp Oil
- Take To Taste Salt
- Provide as required Homemade Ghee
- Take For Stuffing :
- You need 1 1/4 cup Grated Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- Get 1 1/2 tbs Chaat Masals(To be adjusted as per preference)
- Use 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder(To be adjusted as per preference)
- Use 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Prepare 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Onion (1 Small Onion)
- Provide 1/8 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- You need To Taste Salt
Instructions to make Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread):
- To make Paalak Paneer Parathas, first soak the spinach leaves in clean salted water for about 1/2 an hour, so that worms if any present in the leaves will surface to the top.
- Next, wash them thoroughly under clean water and drain well. Grind these leaves along with the ginger, garlic and green chillies to get a smooth paste.
- Assemble this paste along with the whole wheat flour, chickpea flour, garam masala, caraway seeds, 1 tbsp oil and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Take care to add just enough salt to get a slightly less salty taste as the stuffing too will be having salt in it.
- Knead it to a semi-soft dough using water as required. Add the remaining oil and knead again.
- Smoothen it's surface and smear it with some oil. Cover the dough and set aside for a while.
- In the meantime, mix together all the ingredients mentioned for the stuffing and set aside.
- To make the paratha, heat an iron griddle.
- Knead the dough again and divide it into 6 equal parts rolling each into a ball.
- Dust one dough ball with flour and roll into a disc of approximately 6″ diameter, keeping it's edges slightly thinner.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal parts and place 1 portion of the stuffing in the centre.
- Scoop the disc alongwith the stuffing in one palm and bring together it’s edges and seal them.
- Flatten this stuffed ball slightly and dust with flour on both sides.
- Roll it into a round disc (paratha) and transfer onto the hot griddle.
- Roast the bottom side on medium heat, till tiny bubbles appear on top.
- Apply some ghee on the top surface and flip the paratha.
- Apply some ghee on the flipped side too and roast both sides till brown spots appear on the surfaces.
- Transfer onto a plate and serve this delicious Paalak Paneer Paratha with some tomato ketchup, Mint Coriander Chutney and some fresh homemade curds by the side.
If you find this Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.