Find all the perfect Palak paneer recipes on the net within the one cease site that's cooking information. Whether you are looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Palak paneer , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Provide 1 bunch palak
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Use As needed Ginger+ garlic +green chili chopped
- Prepare 2 red whole chili
- Get 1 tbsp cream
- You need 11/2 tomatoes chopped
- Take 1 tsp kasuri methi
- Prepare 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- Get as required Oil
- Provide 1/4 tsp haldi
- Take 1 tsp red chili powder
- Use 1+1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Provide 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 pinch sugar
- Take as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Take palak and boil with a pinch of sugar.Take out and keep it in ice cold water.
- Take a pan. Add oil. Heat it. Add bay leaf, cardamom, cumin and cloves. Let it splutter. Add chopped garlic +ginger +green chili chopped. Sauté it. Add chopped onion and fry till it is translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes,salt and all the dry spices except nutmeg powder and garam masala.Add kasuri methi too.Cook the tomatoes till oil separates from the side.
- Grind the blanched palak leaves to a smooth purée. Add palak purée to the tomatoes masala. Stir for 2-3min. Add paneer to it. Cook for few seconds. Add cream to it and mix properly. (Color will change after adding cream) Add 1/4cup of water. Cook for 1-2min. Add garam masala. Stir and add nutmeg powder to it. Cook for 1min. Palak paneer is ready. Can be served with roti, naan etc.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.