Discover all the best Stuffed capsicum rings recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether or not you're on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Stuffed capsicum rings , one can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Stuffed capsicum rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed capsicum rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed capsicum rings recipe. You can cook stuffed capsicum rings using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed capsicum rings:
- Prepare 2 capsicum cut into rings
- You need 2 boiled potatoes and mashed
- Use 1 onion+1green chilli chopped +few curry leaves
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric optional
- Provide 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- You need 1/2 tsp Mango powder or ur taste
- Provide 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp fennel seeds powder
- You need 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/8 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp Oil to saute all masala with potatoes
- Provide 2 tsp Oil for capicum rings shallow frying
Steps to make Stuffed capsicum rings:
- Heat 1 tbs of oil add cumin seeds crackle it then add chopped onion,green chilli and curry leaves chopped saute for a minute add ginger garlic and saute for a minute add mashed potatoes and dry masala saute for two minutes and mix well.
- Now take one ring and fill the mashed potatoes ready and press it from both sides and ready to same with same method.
- And heat oil in a pan and shallow frying all rings with the help of spatula and spoon carefully both sides roast for 1/1/2 minutes to 2 minutes each side on a slow flame till golden brown mine stuffing is little left and I fill in the onion rings it is also very tasty.Enjoy as a side dish with chappatti and Parantha
If you find this Stuffed capsicum rings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.