Get all the very best Tomato rasam recipes on the net in the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether you are on the lookout for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Tomato rasam , you will see the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Tomato rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a wonderful number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam recipe. To make tomato rasam you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato rasam:
- Use 2-3 Ripe tomatoes
- Use 1 tsp Whole black pepper
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds/jeera
- Prepare As required Curry leaves
- Get For the seasoning
- Take 1 tsp oil
- Provide 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Take As required Curry leaves
Instructions to make Tomato rasam:
- Boil tomatoes in water for 3-4 minutes. Switch off the flame and keep it closed for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the skin and mash the tomatoes well.
- Add the ground rasam powder, few curry leaves, salt needed and let it boil for about 5 minutes.
- Then add water and switch off the flame once froth starts forming at the top
- Heat a tsp of oil, add mustard seeds, when it splutters, add curry leaves and pour it over the rasam. cook for few mins then switch off the flame.
If you find this Tomato rasam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.