Get all one of the best Aaloo Matar Gobi recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether you are in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Aaloo Matar Gobi , one can find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Aaloo Matar Gobi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aaloo Matar Gobi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aaloo matar gobi recipe. To make aaloo matar gobi you need 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aaloo Matar Gobi:
- Take For paste
- Prepare 1 big onion roughly chopped
- Take 2-3 green chilies - adjust
- Prepare 1 garlic cloves
- Get 1/2 inch ginger grated
- Use 2 tomatoes roughly chopped
- Use For Curry
- You need 1 medium potato cubed
- Prepare 1/2 cup peas
- Prepare 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Use 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- You need 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon Fennel powder
- You need to taste Salt
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Kasuri methi
- Prepare Water as required for the curry
- Get 2-3 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Amchur powder
- You need 3 tbsp cream - optional
- Take 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Instructions to make Aaloo Matar Gobi:
- Grind Onions, tomatoes,ginger, garlic and green chilies to smooth paste
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds
- Add bay leaf and cinnamon, saute for 30 sec
- Add ground paste and mix well. Cook for 5-6 minutes
- Meanwhile separately boil water in a vessel with little salt and turmeric. Add cauliflower florets and boil for 1 minute, drain excess water and keep it aside
- Add red chilli powder, fennel powder, coriander powder and salt to gravy and mix well
- Add water and mix well
- Add vegetables and mix well
- Cover and cook until done stirring in between, vegetables should not be mushy, they should retain their shape
- Add garam masala, kasuri methi and amchur powder. Mix well
- Add cream if you want to render rich taste to the gravy
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
If you find this Aaloo Matar Gobi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.