Get all one of the best Dafaduka(Party jallof rice) recipes on the net in the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether you are on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Dafaduka(Party jallof rice) , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Dafaduka(Party jallof rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dafaduka(Party jallof rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What we do mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dafaduka(party jallof rice) recipe. You can cook dafaduka(party jallof rice) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dafaduka(Party jallof rice):
- You need Rice
- You need Chicken
- Use Fish(soyayyen kifi)shredded
- Get Scotch bonnet
- Take And again blended tattase,tomatoe,nd scotch bonnet(not much toma
- You need Toes)
- You need Onion
- Prepare Garlic
- Get Curry
- Take Thyme
- You need Seasonings of choice
- Provide Oil&palmoil
- Use Salt
- Take Plenty spring onion
Steps to make Dafaduka(Party jallof rice):
- Wash nd parboiled ur rice(in most case the rice isnt parboiled) keep aside,in a pot add in oil&palmoil add onion nd fry till soft,add scotch bonnet,then add shreeded fish(if u like u can add the fish in big big potion)add in chicken, fry fry fry😂💃add garlic at this point fryyyyyyyyyy then add blended mix fry fry fry fry add chicken stock to it then salt,maggi onga,ajino and the rest of seasonings u like,thyme nd curry shuld be added when the water boil.
- After it boil add spring onion(it nrmlly cooks too much such that u wont get the green combo)then slowly start adding rice bit by bit till al finish and finally dipped in water💃close with led and let it cooooooooookkkkkkk NOTE:before you add rice taste to make sure all is ok.
If you find this Dafaduka(Party jallof rice) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.