Find all the very best Himachali Rajma Madra recipes on the web within the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Himachali Rajma Madra , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Himachali Rajma Madra recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Himachali Rajma Madra recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a wonderful number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to himachali rajma madra recipe. You can cook himachali rajma madra using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Himachali Rajma Madra:
- Use 1.5 cup rajma
- Prepare 1.5 cup curd
- Take 3 tbsp ghee
- Use 1/4 cup rice flour
- Take 4 green cardamom
- Prepare 4 cloves
- Take 1 cinnamon
- Provide 1 black cardamom
- Provide 1 tsp fennel seed powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seed powder
- Use 1/4 tsp hing
- Use 1/2 tsp cumin
- Prepare 2 whole red chilli
- Use 2 bay leaves
- Use 2 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 2 tsp coriander powder
- Provide To taste Salt
Steps to make Himachali Rajma Madra:
- Soak the rajma for 10- 12 hours. Then boil it for half an hour in a pressure cooker,untill fully cooked.
- Take a pan and put ghee in it. Add hing, green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black cardamom and bay leaves. Saute for a minute. Add rice flour in curd. Beat it properly then add to ghee and stir continuously.
- Add salt, turmeric powder coriander powder, red chilli powder, fennel seed powder, fenugreek seed powder and sugar. Stir continuously.
- When ghee separates from the sides add boiled rajma. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Switch the gas off and serve it with boiled rice.
If you find this Himachali Rajma Madra recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.