So you is perhaps preparing Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) recipes for your loved ones but this ideas may be helpful.
By no means prepare dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have develop into very fashionable as well as an important kitchen equipment. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly continuously recommended by cooking specialists to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has a lot much less fat. This cooking technique may additionally reduce down on some of the other dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You’re in addition going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Another thing I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you ought to be glad to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits could be.
I am certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with a lot of benefits. For people who end up suffering from different types of rashes you may want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. The reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you are also going to see that this can be used on a regular basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kefta batata (beef kefta with potatoes) recipe. To make kefta batata (beef kefta with potatoes) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes):
- Take 1 kg mince beef meat
- Use 1 bunch parsley (chopped)
- Get 1 brown onion (chopped)
- Prepare 2 kgs potato
- Prepare 1 red capsicum
- Use 1 green capsicum
- Take 1 yellow capsicum
- Prepare 3 tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Provide 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Provide 2 tsp salt
- Provide 2 cups water
Steps to make Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes):
- Mix mince beef with chopped parsley, 1 tsp salt, and brown onion in a bowl, mix them together.
- Shape the mixture with your hand,
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, cook the shaped kefta meat into them until they are cooked well, place them in a tray, put aside.
- Peel potatoes and cut them up long thinck shape, deep fry them until they are cooked well, place them on top of the kefta meat.
- Cut up tomatoes and capsicums round shape, and place them on top of potatoes.
- Mix pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, tomato sauce, 1 tsp of salt together in a bowl, add 2 cups of water, mix them well.
- Pour the pomegranate mixture into a kefta tray, and bake it for 20-30 mins in 200°C heat.
- Kefta with potatoes is ready to serve.
If you find this Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.