Discover all the perfect Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipes on the net within the one stop site that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince , you can see the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince recipe. You can have saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince:
- You need 300 g ground beef
- Provide 1/4 c water
- Use 1/4 tsp rock salt
- Use 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- Take 1 medium red onion
- Get 1 medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced
- Get 1-2 long chili, sliced thinly (optional)
- Get 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- You need 1/2-1 Tbsp soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste)
- Take 1/8 pc beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water
- Take 5 cloves toasted minced garlic (optional garnish)
- Prepare 1 leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish)
- Provide to taste Cracked pepper
Steps to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned.
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside.
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish.
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend.
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together.
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover.
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover.
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :)
If you find this Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.