Get all one of the best Guinness braised beef brisket recipes on the web within the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether you are looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Guinness braised beef brisket , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Guinness braised beef brisket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guinness braised beef brisket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guinness braised beef brisket recipe. You can have guinness braised beef brisket using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Guinness braised beef brisket:
- Take The Brisket
- Get 2 kg brisket - big bits of fat trimmed off
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Provide 2 carrots peeled and chopped into chunks
- You need 2 sticks celery chopped
- You need 3 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 can Guinness
- Prepare 500 ml beef stock
- You need 2 tbsp tomato purée
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- Get 1 tbsp siracha
- Take 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Get The Garlic mushrooms
- Use 150 g baby chestnut mushrooms sliced
- Take 2 cloves garlic crushed
- You need Olive oil for frying
Steps to make Guinness braised beef brisket:
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Chop the onion, carrot and celery and fry off in oil over a medium to low heat until soft in a large cast iron pot.
- Turn up the heat and add the beef to the pot. Sear until brown all over.
- Add the tomato purée, bay leaves, Guinness, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and seasoning and cook for 3 minutes, before putting a lid on the pot and cooking in the oven for approx 4 hrs. Check half way through and add more liquid (water or Guinness if getting too dry)
- Minutes before the end, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan. Crush the garlic and add to the pan. Fry over a medium to low heat until the oil is infused. Then add the sliced mushrooms and cook until soft
- Remove from the oven and shred the beef with two forks. There won’t be much liquid but there should be enough for loosen. If not, add a splash of water. Then add the siracha, cider vinegar and cooked mushrooms. Taste / season and enjoy with baby potatoes or mash.
If you find this Guinness braised beef brisket recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.