Discover all the most effective Malai curry recipes on the web in the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Malai curry , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many individuals don’t understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using on a regular basis. You are in addition going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is one more thing that is important to realize about this product and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this article we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are related to the utilization of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
For people who have difficulties shedding weight you’re in addition going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose weight. This is actually great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for folks who are trying to lose some weight quicker. And of course mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
There is currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There is no doubt that in time organizations will be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malai curry recipe. To make malai curry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malai curry:
- Provide 1/2 kg small prawns (cleaned and deveined)
- Take 1 onion paste
- You need 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 2 green chillies
- Get 2 dry red chillies
- Provide 1 clove
- Get 1 green cardamom
- Provide 1 small cinnamon
- Use 1 bay leaf
- You need 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Use to taste Salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp sugar
- You need 3 cups fresh coconut milk
- You need 50 gms curd
- Take 2 tbsp mustard oil
Instructions to make Malai curry:
- Wash and clean the prawns. Heat 1tbsp oil in a kadhai and fry the prawns for 2 -3mins with some turmeric and salt. Take out on a plate and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the same kadhai and then drop in the red chillies, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon and clove to it and stir. Then add the onion paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Add ginger paste and sugar to it and mix. Then add salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder and cook till the oil leaves sides. You can add little coconut milk while cooking the masala.
- Then add beaten curd, lower the flame and mix everything well. Then add the coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add fried prawns and slit green chillies and cover. Let it simmer for 5 mins. The gravy should thicken. Sprinkle some garam masala and mix and serve hot along with roti or rice.
If you find this Malai curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.