Find all the most effective Paneer wrapped in banana leaf recipes on the web within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether you're on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Paneer wrapped in banana leaf , you will find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Paneer wrapped in banana leaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer wrapped in banana leaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer wrapped in banana leaf recipe. You can cook paneer wrapped in banana leaf using 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer wrapped in banana leaf:
- Take Ingredients for marination:-
- Get 250 gm Paneer cut in big size blocks
- Get 1 1/2 tsp Kashmiri mirch
- Take 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- You need 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Provide 1/2 Juice of half lemon
- You need 1 tbsp Water
- Take 1/2 tsp or as per taste Salt
- You need Ingredients for making masala
- You need 1 Onion chopped medium size
- Get 1/2 inch Ginger
- Get 4-5 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1-2 Green chilli
- Use 1 Tomato chopped medium size
- Take 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seed
- Get 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Use 1/2 tsp or as per taste Salt
- You need 1/4 tsp Asefotida /hing
- Get 6-7 Curry patta
- You need 1-2 tbsp Chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Provide Other ingredients:-
- You need 1-2 Banana leaf
- Get as needed Tooth peaks or thread
- Use 1 tbsp oil
Steps to make Paneer wrapped in banana leaf:
- In a big wide bowl add all the ingredients for marinating paneer.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a paste and add paneer to it.
- Spread it on the paneer cover with cling wrap and allow to marinate for 30 minutes minimum.
- Heat a pan with 1tbsp of oil,add cumin seed and hing to hot oil.
- When seed splutters add chopped onion and cook until onion turns translucent.
- Crush garlic cloves,ginger, green chilli in mortar pestel and add to cooked onion.Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes,curry leaves.Mix and cook until tomatoes turns mushy and soft.
- When oil starts to separate add all dry ingredients.Mix all the ingredients well,cook for few seconds.Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the heat.
- Heat non-stick pan over high heat,place washed banana leaf to softened.
- Spread gravy on the leaf and place the paneer piece.
- Fold it gently and wrap it like a parcel.Tie the sides with a thread or tooth peaks.
- Heat a 1tbsp of oil in a pan and place the parcel, cook on low heat for 2 -3 minutes.
- Carefully flip the parcel and cook again for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
If you find this Paneer wrapped in banana leaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.