Get all the most effective Palak Khichadi (Spinach Rice) recipes on the net in the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Palak Khichadi (Spinach Rice) , you can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Palak Khichadi (Spinach Rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Khichadi (Spinach Rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak khichadi (spinach rice) recipe. To make palak khichadi (spinach rice) you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Khichadi (Spinach Rice):
- Use 1 Bunch Fresh Spinach
- Use 1 cup Chopped Coriander
- You need 1 Cup Rice
- Use 1 Cup Moong Daal
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Crushed
- Use 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- Take 1 Cup Sliced Onion
- Take 1/2 Cup Tomato
- You need 2 tbsp Curd
- Provide 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Get 2 tbsp Whole Spices (1 Star Anis, 1 Bay leaf, 1 Black Cardamom, 1/2 inch Cinnamon Bark)
- Prepare 1 tsp Asafoetida
- Get to Taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp Musturd Seeds
- Get 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- You need 5-7 Curry leaves
- Provide 3 tbsp Ghee
Steps to make Palak Khichadi (Spinach Rice):
- Soak Rice and Daal together for 1 hour. Take pressure Cooker, Take rice and daal and add almost 5-6 cup of water, All whole spices, Ghee almost 1 tbsp, turmeric and salt to taste. Mix it well. And cook them on medium heat for 3 whistle. (If you do not want to pressure cook, just cook it on pan until rice and daal get mushy.)
- As soon as our rice gets ready we will start making tadka for it. For that we add ghee on pan or kadhai, put musturd seeds in it as soon as oil gets hot. As musturds seeds starts to crack add cumin seeds, curry leaves, and green chillies. Let them cook for 1/2 min.
- Add ginger garlic and onion it and stir it until it starts getting golden. Add red chilli powder, Little Turmeric and Asafoetida in it. Mix it well.
- Add spinach in it with cup of water and let it cook for 3-4 min. Add Curd in it.
- As mixture starts boiling add cooked rice and daal. As we have already added salt while cooking rice and daal, carefully add salt accordingly. This khichadi is supposed to be semi liquid. So if you think its getting dry add curd or little more water. Put lid on it.
- Let the khichadi cook for 4-5 mins. And Serve it hot with ghee on top of it.
If you find this Palak Khichadi (Spinach Rice) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.