So that you may be making ready Spicy Prawn Curry recipes for your loved ones but this tips may be useful.
Never cook this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have change into very popular in addition to a necessary kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly often recommended by cooking experts to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has so much much less fats. This cooking method may also lower down on a number of the different dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Spicy Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy prawn curry recipe. You can cook spicy prawn curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Prawn Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg Prawn - Cleaned & de-viened
- Provide 2 Onion - - Medium sized chopped
- Use 3 Tomato - - finely chopped
- Get 1 1/2 tbsps Ginger garlic paste
- You need handful Curry leaves
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala
- Get 4 tbsps Oil
- Use half Lime juice - [optional]
- Get Masala For : [Dry roast & Grind]
- Take 8 - 10 Peppercorns
- Take 1 tsp Jeera
- Get 1 tsp Saunf
- Prepare 6 - 8 chillies Dry
- Take 1 tbsp coconut Shredded
Steps to make Spicy Prawn Curry:
- Wash and devien the prawns clean and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, keep the flame in medium and add all the above ingredients one by one mentioned "For Masala". Dry roast and transfer them into plate and cool before grinding.
- Grind all the ingredients into coarse powder without adding water.
- Now, Heat the pan, add oil, add the curry leaves, onions and sautee well. once it turns golden brown add ginger garlic paste and fry, add garam masala now add the chopped tomatoes and sautee further.
- Add the ground coarse powder to it and stir well.
- Now add the clean prawns, add salt mix once and close with lid and sim the flame. After 3-5 mins the dish will be ready to serve. Off the flame and add lime juice and garnish with coriander. Notes: Do not over-cook the prawns more than 5 - 7 Minutes this will make the prawn rubbery.
If you find this Spicy Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.