Get all the very best Palak paneer recipes on the web in the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Palak paneer , you will find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Take 1 cup blanched palak(spinach) puree
- Provide 200 gram paneer
- You need For making white paste
- Prepare 2 small onions chopped
- Take 2 tbsp cashews
- Take 1 tbsp poppy seeds soaked in warm water
- Get 4-5 garlic cloves chopped
- You need 2 green chillies chopped
- Prepare 1 inch ginger
- Get For tempering
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Provide 2 cinnamon sticks
- Get 3-4 black pepper
- Prepare Dry spices
- Take 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala powder
- You need to taste Salt
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take oil for tempering and add all the spices of tempering to it. Heat it.
- Meanwhile make the white paste by crushing into a smooth paste in a mixture jar. When the mustard seeds crackles add the ready white paste and mix well.
- When the oil starts leaving from the sides add the blanched palak puree to it.
- After few minutes add the paneer cubes and cover it. Cook for 5 minutes and then switch off the gas. Serve the ready palak paneer with triangle paratha.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.