Get all the best Palak Paneer recipes on the web within the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether you are on the lookout for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Palak Paneer , you will see that the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one of the things which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Another thing I would like to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is something else that is important to understand about this product and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the particular healing process. There are other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. Something you may or may not recognize is that within a really short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- You need 350 grams spinach
- Use 1 medium tomato
- Take 5 large garlic cloves, divided, 3 whole and 2 finely chopped
- Prepare 1 inch ginger
- Use 1 green chilli, or more to taste
- Use 1 tablespoon oil( I used avocado oil)
- Use 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Get 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- Provide 3/4-1 teaspoon garam masala
- You need 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder or as per taste
- Provide as per taste salt
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream, or adjust to taste
- Take 225 grams paneer, cut into cubes
- You need 1/2 tablespoon kasuri methi, crushed, dried fenugreek leaves
- Prepare to taste lemon juice,
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- To a pot of boiling water, add little salt and then spinach leaves to it. Blanch the spinach leaves for 2 to 3 minutes until wilted. - Take them out and put them in ice-cold water. This helps the leaves in retaining their green colour.
- To a blender, add the blanched spinach along with tomato, 3 cloves of garlic, ginger and green chilli. Puree to a smooth paste and set aside. Heat a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add the oil and then add the remaining 2 cloves of chopped garlic. Sauté for few minutes until it starts changing colour.
- Then add the chopped onions. Cook the onion for 2 to 3 minutes until soft and translucent. - Add in the prepared spinach puree and mix. Also, add around 1/2 cup water at the point.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. The spinach will bubble a lot. Stir at regular intervals to avoid sticking at the bottom. Once the spinach is cooked, add the garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- You may also add ½ teaspoon of sugar at this point if you like. Then add the heavy cream and mix. Stir in the paneer and mix. Let the curry simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Switch off the flame, add lemon juice and kasuri methi and mix. - Serve palak paneer hot with naan or roti or rice.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.