Find all the perfect Spinach(Palak) Paneer recipes on the net in the one stop site that is cooking information. Whether or not you are on the lookout for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Spinach(Palak) Paneer , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Spinach(Palak) Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach(Palak) Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this item will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are associated with the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Something else a large number of people would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. You are going to find that this will actually help anyone who may possess some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within a really short time period there will be vitamin supplement companies promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach(palak) paneer recipe. You can have spinach(palak) paneer using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach(Palak) Paneer:
- Prepare 500 gms spinach leaves
- Provide 2 garlic cloves
- You need 2 Green chilIies
- Use 1 tsp chopped ginger
- Take 10-15 Paneer Cubes
- Get 2 tsp mustard oil
- Get 1 tsp cornflour
- You need 1 medium-sized tomato
- Prepare 1 finely chopped onion
- You need 2 finely chopped garlic
- Provide as per taste Red chilli powder
- Use as per taste Salt
Steps to make Spinach(Palak) Paneer:
- Take 500 gms of fresh spinach leaves and wash them properly.
- Mix spinach, green chillies, garlic cloves, and ginger simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly for about 10 minutes.
- Put chopped onion, cornflour, and boiled spinach in a grinder jar and grind for 2 minutes, until smooth.
- Put the above mixture into the pan, stir it to avoid burning, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan to fry chopped onion and garlic for about 1 minute till slightly brown and add red chilli powder.
- Add paneer pieces and stir until 1 minute, then add grated paneer on top of spinach and its ready to serve with corn chapati and flour chapati
If you find this Spinach(Palak) Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.